Nokbak is a first person multiplayer arena shooter for 2 to 8 players, where you frantically try to knock each other out of the arena.
In a Future where Dinosaurs never went extinct, they've now evolved and developed their own professional sporting leagues, the most prominent being Nokbak.
MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
If using a laptop, make sure to have at least 8 GB of RAM
OS: Windows 7, 64-bit
Mouse needs a middle mouse scroll button
HOW TO PLAY WITH MULTIPLE PLAYERS*
- Install and Login to Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/about/)
- Extract the Nokbak zip file downloaded from this page
- Click on the Nokbak file inside.
- Additional players follow the same steps, one computer per player.
- Extract the Nokbak zip file onto computers that are on the same network, one computer per player.
- For each computer, click on the Nokbak file inside.
*Around the middle of July 2017, this game will be simpler to access on the game distribution site "Steam", as they are currently in process of getting the game published there.
- WASD to move
- Space to jump and double jump
- Shift to dash in whatever direction you're heading
- Left Mouse to fire, hold to charge certain weapons
- R to reload manually
- Hold Right mouse to grapple and pull yourself to a location, release to disconnect the grapple